LUAS PHASE 3, DUBLIN
Client: Sisk / Steconfer Joint Venture
We recently completed one of the highest profile projects in Ireland. Overall, this has been/will be arguably the largest granite supply contract in the history of the Irish State.
Supply of the following materials/products:
- 5,000sqm of Spanish Azul Platino granite in a mix of pavings and carriageway setts which perfectly blends with existing Azul Platino supplied through the same source c. 10 years ago; praised by client as “a perfect match”
- 1,200 linear metres of Azul Platino kerbs
- Eagle Red & Rosa Porihno granite pavings and tactiles
- 9,000sqm of European 120mm deep Mid Grey cropped carriageway setts
- 16,000sqm of 65mm silver granite flags
- 5,000 linear metres of oversized 300*300 roadside kerbs
- Black granite tactile pavings
- Mid Grey carriage setts with sawn sides and cropped tops
- Coastal white granite feature pavings
- Irish granite kerbs, setts & pavings quarried in Co Dublin.
- Overall, this has been/will be arguably the largest granite supply contract in the history of the Irish State
We choose to photograph our sites in realistic conditions. Our portfolio contains all projects, new and aged, dark and bright, wet and dry.